Here you should layout the description of the trip like you have on the Costa Rica page. Add in the prices.
With Cary Kirastar Ellis, Activator, Visonary Author 21st Century Superhuman
WHAT TO BRING
- PASSPORT, Driver's License (opt); digital / paper copies
- PACK LIGHT, CASUAL, ACTIVE easy dry, comfortable shorts, t's, tank tops, swim wear, light pants, dresses, leggings. 1 pr walking shoes, 1 sandals. Hat, sunscreen. flip flops, wraps, sunglasses available locally.
- WEATHER Tropical 80-90 F days / 70-80 F nights, humid, some rain, strong sun, indoor outdoor life.
- ELECTRONICS (tablet/computer/phone/charger [normal USA plugs] smaller better. Wifi avail many places. Carry in backpack or bag.
- CLINIC & Pharmacy nearby. Bring personal med items.
- Bring little items like nail clippers, needle thread, natual sunscreen, first aid, personal care items, pen & pad. Most things are readily available here. For ease to dry & lightness a sarong or camp towel are great for sitting or drying off.
- SAFETY The places we travel and stay are all "safe." Leave jewelry and fancy clothing at home.
- POUCH OR MONEY BELT for Passport, ID, cash, cards
- CASH several hundred ($10k max). Change $100@airport. Plan for a $29 departure tax from Peru per person, due at airport (covered by some airlines not others).
- CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD(s) Inform inst. of travel plan.
- ATMs available most places (not all) so carry and stash some cash. ATM is a great way to get local currency.
- PRACTICE YOUR SPANISH!